Question about AgoraphobiaCan I cure myself from agoraphobia?
Anxiety Self help books and online resources can be a good starting point
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
See all 3 questions about Agoraphobia
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My daughter is 25 years old, she hasn't been able to go out of the house for 2 months, I have gone to mental health and they have said that they will not go to her, that the solution is call an ambulance and to go to the hospital. Could there be a psychiatrist or doctor that will come to the house and start to treat her before calling an ambulance?
- If I go to a place that terrifies me and I go alone, I start to feel nervous and it seems like I can't bear it. If I keep on making an effort, what is the worst that could happen to me?
- Can a person with a greater tendency to depression have a stable relationship with a partner?
- How does depression start?
- During depression and experiencing auditory hallucinations, can command hallucinations cause the sufferer to lose self control and do things totally out of character ; even immoral or illegal things?
- Does depression necessarily need to be treated with antidepressants?
- How should one deal with depressed people?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with PTSD. She has vivid dreams of her biggest fears most nights. what help is there for this?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
Do you have a question about Agoraphobia?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Agoraphobia.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.