Question about AgoraphobiaCan I cure myself from agoraphobia?
Anxiety Self help books and online resources can be a good starting point
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
See all 3 questions about Agoraphobia
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- If I go to a place that terrifies me and I go alone, I start to feel nervous and it seems like I can't bear it. If I keep on making an effort, what is the worst that could happen to me?
- My daughter is 25 years old, she hasn't been able to go out of the house for 2 months, I have gone to mental health and they have said that they will not go to her, that the solution is call an ambulance and to go to the hospital. Could there be a psychiatrist or doctor that will come to the house and start to treat her before calling an ambulance?
- I am tired all the time, although i do get a good night's sleep. I have lost 2 stone in weight over the past year. I have stomach ache and feel nauseous, All the blood tests, scan and full internal examinations show no problem But, I am not well. What should I do? Thanks.
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- I've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
- Is it normal that after a panic attack you are bad all day long? This is to say, I have the attack, it goes a little and all day long I am with fatigue and fear that I will have another attack.
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
Do you have a question about Agoraphobia?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Agoraphobia.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.