Question about AgoraphobiaCan I cure myself from agoraphobia?
Anxiety Self help books and online resources can be a good starting point
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
See all 3 questions about Agoraphobia
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- If I go to a place that terrifies me and I go alone, I start to feel nervous and it seems like I can't bear it. If I keep on making an effort, what is the worst that could happen to me?
- My daughter is 25 years old, she hasn't been able to go out of the house for 2 months, I have gone to mental health and they have said that they will not go to her, that the solution is call an ambulance and to go to the hospital. Could there be a psychiatrist or doctor that will come to the house and start to treat her before calling an ambulance?
- I am tired all the time, although i do get a good night's sleep. I have lost 2 stone in weight over the past year. I have stomach ache and feel nauseous, All the blood tests, scan and full internal examinations show no problem But, I am not well. What should I do? Thanks.
- I am contacting your good selves due to my mother being diagnosed with tension headaches, a year ago. The treatment consists of painkillers and a prophylactic drug at bedtime, but the fact is that the pains are getting stronger and more frequent and she isn't given any other solution. Is there anything that can be done?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
- Am I a drug addict if I smoke a joint?
- I'm a 24-year-old man but when I speak my voice is like that of a woman. I want to know if there is any treatment for this? Thanks
- what are effective treatments for bipolar?
Do you have a question about Agoraphobia?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Agoraphobia.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.