Question about AgoraphobiaCan I cure myself from agoraphobia?
Anxiety Self help books and online resources can be a good starting point
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
See all 3 questions about Agoraphobia
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My daughter is 25 years old, she hasn't been able to go out of the house for 2 months, I have gone to mental health and they have said that they will not go to her, that the solution is call an ambulance and to go to the hospital. Could there be a psychiatrist or doctor that will come to the house and start to treat her before calling an ambulance?
- If I go to a place that terrifies me and I go alone, I start to feel nervous and it seems like I can't bear it. If I keep on making an effort, what is the worst that could happen to me?
- What are the symptoms of anorexia?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I've had anorexia for almost 5 years because it is always relapses, but I feel that I want be done for good. What is the best way for starting off recovery? For not feeling guilt even for a bite.
- I have a friend that feels fat and I would like to help her but I don't know how. How can I help her?
- I had anorexia, "I cured myself" and now I am a compulsive eater….what should i do?
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
- Am I a drug addict if I smoke a joint?
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
Do you have a question about Agoraphobia?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Agoraphobia.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.