Question about AgoraphobiaCan I cure myself from agoraphobia?
Anxiety Self help books and online resources can be a good starting point
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
See all 3 questions about Agoraphobia
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- If I go to a place that terrifies me and I go alone, I start to feel nervous and it seems like I can't bear it. If I keep on making an effort, what is the worst that could happen to me?
- My daughter is 25 years old, she hasn't been able to go out of the house for 2 months, I have gone to mental health and they have said that they will not go to her, that the solution is call an ambulance and to go to the hospital. Could there be a psychiatrist or doctor that will come to the house and start to treat her before calling an ambulance?
- I am contacting your good selves due to my mother being diagnosed with tension headaches, a year ago. The treatment consists of painkillers and a prophylactic drug at bedtime, but the fact is that the pains are getting stronger and more frequent and she isn't given any other solution. Is there anything that can be done?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- How do I help my daughter whom is suffering from depression, fear, she cries constantly, she doesn't retain anything at school, she has headaches etc. Thanks
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
- Am I a drug addict if I smoke a joint?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- What is the difference between psychosis and schizophrenia?
Do you have a question about Agoraphobia?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Agoraphobia.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.